1. Click on COMPOSE to write a new email
2. Click on the paperclip icon to attach a file. After you click on the paperclip icon to attach a file a box will pop up onto your screen.
3. Browse the information on your computer by clicking on the folder that contains the file that you would like to attach. When you find the file, click on it and then click on “open.” This will start the process of attaching the file to your outgoing email message.
4. You should see a checkbox once your file has attached successfully.
5. Finish writing your email message and click SEND